When it comes to claims you can count on One Stop 360 to have your backAt One Stop 360, we use that very same database information to make absolutely certain that your insurance adjuster has included, line by line, such damage as we have determined need to be repaired. To make sure you don't pay a cent more than you deserve to.
On an asphalt roof, hail damage looks like a dark spot, or bruise, where the roofing granules have been knocked away. In some cases you may find holes, cracking, or missing shingles on roofs with hail or storm damage. After a tornado or hail storm, you may notice split seams and torn or missing shingles.
This can result in leaking and serious water damage, which can lead to mold formation and wood rot, which can compromise the structural integrity of your roof resulting in collapse. In severe wind storms, it is common for shingles or sections of the roof to be missing altogether.
Common Signs of Roof Damage:
- Missing shingles
- Bruises or dented asphalt shingles
- Cracked or broken tile, slate, or concrete shingles
- Granules collecting in gutters or downspouts
- Rotted or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Leaks in your roof or ceiling
CHANGE OF REGULATION
- Constant Owner Interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your roofing project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!